Friday, July 1, 2011

Last Ride with the Edge

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!! I have my video of the Ford Edge, a day late but it was so flippin' rainy yesterday I couldn't do it. (Pay no attention to the nervous rubbing of the lip) :)


He, I always laugh when I see myself in these videos...what a DORK!! I sure hope you have enjoyed watching these, even though I think I look ridiculous it was an awesome experience! Kathy over at Harold Ziegler in Elkhart asked me to choose my favorite car...but I am going to keep you in suspense until Sunday night! I totally have a favorite and I want one really bad...really REALLY bad!

Have a SAFE & FUN 4th of July everyone! We are headed down to lake Wawasee for the weekend. We go every year to hang with some great friends and the fireworks are shot from a barge in the middle of the lake, SO COOL! There is nothing like watching the sky light up as you lie on a boat with your babies snuggled up with you! I can't wait to be with these cool cats tomorrow...


Peace & Love!
Tobi :)

0 comments: