Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For the love of an Explorer

Oh man do I love this car. Just look at her!! Isn't she beautiful!?

I think I need my Midnight Rooster logo on the side...
Too much? How 'bout on the back??
I see a white decal for the back window in the works...
So I have some more video as promised of this lovely vehicle so kindly given to me for the week by our local Ford dealership, Harold Ziegler Ford of Elkhart.
Once again I look horrible!! The allergies are kickin' my butt and my eyes are all swollen and red and itchy!! So pay no attention to me...just check out the cool feature I highlighted...along with my daughter Emma!



And third times a charm...

So I realize I taped this on Monday, but with the sad news of little Isaac I just didn't have it in me last night to post about the car. But today is a new day, a fresh day...a very HOT day and the LAST day of school for our kiddos. If you have any questions about this car or any other cars Ford makes you can contact Harold Ziegler Ford and ask for Damon. Or better yet, go in and test drive one of these babies and fall in love like I have!! Make sure to tell them "The Blogging Mommy" sent you!

I hope you all have had a fantastic day and I will see you back here tomorrow!!
We are continuing to pray for Isaac and his family as he begins his journey on the fight of his life. I ask you to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Peace and love!
Tobi
AKA: The Blogging Mommy!

0 comments: